Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Je T'aime, Je T'aime


Oh Paris Paris. Where do I begin? The cheese, the wine, the confitures... It's taken me over 3 weeks to post about my little romp to Paris mid-august, I think I want to pretend I never left... I must first post the cheese and and black cherry jam I had for dessert at L'Entrecote - a famous steak frites restaurant near the St Germain station. The cheese was great but in this case it was the accoutrements that stole the show. I had our waitress ask the chef about the black cherry compote served on the side and she came down with a note that had a woman's name and phone number in the south of France. Crap, I thought this must be something uniquely made for the restaurant. Something I cannot export. Fast forward a few days later, cheese browsing on Rue Des Martyrs, what do I see out of the corner in the corner of a cooler nuzzling up to a fantastic blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment